Moicano vs Hadzovic Fight Info & Time
UFC Fight Night 170 Lightweight Bout
Renato Moicano (13-3-1, 0 KOs, 6 Submissions) vs. Damir Hadzovic (13-5-0, 7 KOs, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Fight Time: This is the third match on the main card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Nilson Nelson Gymnasium — Brasilia, Brazil
Moicano vs Hadzovic Stream
Moicano vs Hadzovic Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 170 odds, lines and prop bets are available on Bovada Sportsbook.
– Renato Moicano: (-365)
– Damir Hadzovic: (+275)
– Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– Moicano by Decision (+125)
– Hadzovic by Decision (+475)
– Moicano by KO, TKO or DQ (+325)
– Hadzovic by KO, TKO or DQ (+600)
– Moicano by Submission (+325)
– Hadzovic by Submission (+1800)
Moicano vs Hadzovic Fighter Comparison
|Renato Moicano||vs||Damir Hadzovic|
|Brazil||Country||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
|145 lbs||Weight||155 lbs|
|72 in||Reach||70 in|
|42.5 in||Leg Reach||40 in|
Moicano vs Hadzovic Betting Trends & Stats
- Moicano lost to Chang Sung Jung, by knockout, in his most recent bout on June 22, 2019.
- Hadzovic lost to Christos Giagos, by decision, in his most recent bout on June 1, 2019.
- Moicano averages 5.53 significant strikes landed and 3.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute (a +1.84 differential).
- Hadzovic averages 3.0 significant strikes landed and 2.97 significant strikes absorbed per minute (a +0.03 differential).
- Moicano averages 1.16 takedowns landed per 15 minutes, with a 54 percent takedown accuracy rate and 76 percent takedown defense rate.
- Hadzovic averages 0.59 takedowns landed per 15 minutes, with a 60 percent takedown accuracy rate and 31 percent takedown defense rate.
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Check Details