Maia vs Burns Fight Info & Time
UFC Fight Night 170 Welterweight Bout — Co-Main Event
Demian Maia (28-9-0, 3 KOs, 14 Submissions) vs. Gilbert “Durinho” Burns (17-3-0, 5 KOs, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second-last fight on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Nilson Nelson Gymnasium — Brasilia, Brazil
Maia vs Burns Stream
Maia vs Burns Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 170 odds, lines and prop bets are available on Bovada Sportsbook.
– Demian Maia: (+150)
– Gilbert Burns: (-185)
– Draw (+4000)
Method of Victory:
– Maia by Decision (+225)
– Maia by KO, TKO or DQ (+1400)
– Maia by Submission (+700)
– Burns by Decision (+150)
– Burns by KO, TKO or DQ (+425)
– Burns by Submission (+450)
Maia vs Burns Fighter Comparison
|Demian Maia||vs||Gilbert Burns|
|170 lbs||Weight||155 lbs|
|72 in||Reach||71 in|
|42.5 in||Leg Reach||40 in|
Maia vs Burns Betting Trends & Stats
- Maia defeated Ben Askren, by submission, in his most recent bout on Oct. 26, 2019.
- Burns defeated Gunnar Nelson, by decision, in his most recent bout on Sep. 28, 2019.
- Maia averages 1.82 significant strikes landed and 2.01 significant strikes absorbed per minute (a -0.19 differential).
- Burns averages 3.09 significant strikes landed and 3.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute (a +0.04 differential).
- Maia averages 2.49 takedowns landed per 15 minutes, with a 25 percent takedown accuracy rate and 61 percent takedown defense rate.
- Burns averages 2.43 takedowns landed per 15 minutes, with a 38 percent takedown accuracy rate and 50 percent takedown defense rate.
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Check Details