Lee vs Oliveira Fight Info & Time
UFC Fight Night 170 Lightweight Bout — Main Event
Kevin “The Motown Phenom” Lee (18-5-0, 3 KOs) vs. Charles “Do Bronx” Oliveira (28-8-0, 8 KOs)
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the main event on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Nilson Nelson Gymnasium — Brasilia, Brazil
Lee vs Oliveira Stream
Lee vs Oliveira and the rest of UFC Fight Night 170 can be streamed from ESPN+. Watch the fight here, and sign up for the full package, including Hulu and Disney+, for a cheap price!
Lee vs Oliveira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 170 odds, lines and prop bets are available on Bovada Sportsbook.
– Kevin Lee (-155)
– Charles Oliveira (+125)
– Draw (+7000)
Method of Victory:
– Lee by Decision (+500)
– Lee by KO, TKO or DQ (+150)
– Lee by Submission (+500)
– Oliveira by Decision (+625)
– Oliveira by KO, TKO or DQ (+650)
– Oliveira by Submission (+250)
|Kevin Lee||vs||Charles Oliveira|
|155 lbs||Weight||155 lbs|
|77 in||Reach||74 in|
|39 in||Leg Reach||41 in|
Lee vs Oliveira Betting Trends & Stats
- Lee defeated Gregor Gillespie, by KO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Oliveira defeated Jared Gordon, by KO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Lee averages 3.90 significant strikes landed and 3.18 significant strikes absorbed per minute (a +0.72 differential).
- Oliveira averages 3.21 significant strikes landed and 3.03 significant strikes absorbed per minute (a +0.18 differential).
- Lee averages 3.23 takedowns landed per 15 minutes, with a 42 percent takedown accuracy rate and 74 percent takedown defense rate.
- Oliveira averages 2.77 takedowns landed per 15 minutes, with a 42 percent takedown accuracy rate and 58 percent takedown defense rate.
New Bovada Sportsbook users get a $250 welcome bonus to join now!
Demian Maia vs Gilbert Burns Betting Odds, Fight Info and Stream
Moicano vs Hadzovic Betting Odds, Fight Info and Stream
Coronavirus Suspending NBA Play; When Will They Return?
Bucks Headed for Season’s First Losing Streak After Giannis Antetokounmpo Injury?
You must be logged in to post a comment Login