After taking off last week for WrestleMania 38, the UFC is back tonight with UFC 273. It’s an absolutely packed card for UFC 273 on Saturday, April 9th. Every single fight on the main card has something to be excited about, and there are plenty of other enticing UFC fights tonight.
Let’s take a look at the UFC 273 fight card, including the start time and odds for the fights tonight.
UFC 273 Fights, Preview, Stream and Start Time
UFC 273 | Volkanovski vs The Korean Zombie
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2022
Start Time: Prelims begin at 8 p.m. EST | Main card begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Stream: UFC 273 Stream
How to Watch UFC 273 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 273, it’s easy! The UFC 273 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. With two title fights, there’s no doubt that UFC 273 is a must-watch event on Saturday night.
UFC 273 Fight Card and Betting Odds | Main Card
Alexander Volkanovski vs The Korean Zombie | Main Event
FULL PREVIEW | Volkanovski vs The Korean Zombie Prediction
Aljamain Sterling vs Petr Yan 2 | Match 2
FULL PREVIEW | Sterling vs Yan 2 Prediction
Gilbert Burns vs Khamzat Chimaev | Match 3
FULL PREVIEW | Burns vs Chimaev Prediction
Mackenzie Dern vs Tecia Torres | Match 4
FULL PREVIEW | Dern vs Torres Prediction
Vinc Pichel vs Mark O. Madsen | Match 5
FULL PREVIEW | Pichel vs Madsen Prediction
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on UFC!
UFC 273 Fight Card | Prelims
Prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+.
Ian Gerry vs Darian Weeks — Match 6
Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Marcin Tybura — Match 7
Aspen Ladd vs Raquel Pennington — Match 8
Mickey Gall vs Mike Malott — Match 9
Alexander Volkanovski vs The Korean Zombie | UFC 273 Main Event
Not to be rude, but this isn’t close to an equal matchup.
Yes, I’ve heard it’s tough to kill a zombie. However, Alexander Volkanovski waited until Brian Ortega’s arms got tired from choking him last fight, to the point that Ortega heard him gurgle. So, we may have two zombies in the UFC 273 main event, but one is a significantly better fighter.
Volkanovski has not lost a fight since 2013, winning 20 in a row, while The Korean Zombie has won three of his past four. The two have some past beef. So, while this is not the matchup the UFC initially wanted, the champ still says this fight “is personal.”
|Alexander Volkanovski||NAME||The Korean Zombie|
|144.5 lbs||WEIGHT||146 lbs|
|71.5 in||REACH||72 in|
|36 in||LEG REACH||38.5 in|
|48%||KO WIN %||35%|
|13%||SUB WIN %||47%|
|39%||DEC WIN %||18%|
Alexander Volkanovski vs The Korean Zombie Betting Trends & Stats
– Alexander Volkanovski defeated Brian Ortega, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on Sept. 25, 2021.
– The Korean Zombie defeated Dan Ige, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on June 19, 2021.
– Volkanovski averages 6.42 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
– Jung averages 4.07 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
– Volkanovski averages 3.34 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
– Jung averages 3.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
– Volkanovski averages 1.77 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Jung has a 77% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com