This UFC betting preview for Gilbert Burns vs Khamzat Chimaev will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats and stream for how to watch UFC 273 tonight.
Gilbert Burns vs Khamzat Chimaev Preview | UFC 273
UFC 273 — Welterweight Bout | Match 3
Gilbert “Durinho” Burns (20-4-0, 6 KO, 8 Sub) vs. Khamzat Chimaev (10-0-0, 6 KO, 4 Sub)
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the third fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Gilbert Burns is a solid fighter. Unfortunately, nobody is tuning into this fight for him and many will forget who Khamzat Chimaev fought in less than a week. That’s not to say that he can’t pull off an upset, since he does have true knockout power. However, Chimaev has more wins than significant strikes absorbed.
Everyone is wanting and believing he will keep the hype train rolling on Saturday night. Dana White also has said Chimaev will likely face Colby Covington next, if he wins on UFC 273.
How to Watch UFC 273 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 273, it’s easy! The UFC 273 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. With two title fights, there’s no doubt that UFC 273 is a must-watch event on Saturday night.
Gilbert Burns vs Khamzat Chimaev Odds & Betting Info
1.5 — Over: (-135) | Under: (+105)
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO, DQ or Sub: (+900)
- Decision: (+650)
- KO/TKO, DQ or Sub: (-190)
- Decision: (+330)
- Burns Round 1 (+1600)
- Chimaev Round 1 (+150)
- Burns Round 2 (+2800)
- Chimaev Round 2 (+375)
- Burns Round 3 (+3300)
- Chimaev Round 3 (+900)
- Burns By Points (+650)
- Chimaev By Points (+275)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Gilbert Burns||NAME||Khamzat Chimaev|
|170.5 lbs||WEIGHT||171 lbs|
|71 in||REACH||75 in|
|40 in||LEG REACH||40 in|
|30%||KO WIN %||67%|
|40%||SUB WIN %||33%|
|30%||DEC WIN %||0%|
Gilbert Burns vs Khamzat Chimaev Betting Trends & Stats
– Gilbert Burns defeated Stephen Thompson, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on July 10, 2021.
– Khamzat Chimaev defeated Li Jingliang, by submission, in his last fight on Oct. 30, 2021.
– Burns averages 3.12 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
– Chimaev averages 8.68 significant strikes landed per minute with a 77% accuracy rate.
– Burns averages 2.90 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
– Chimaev averages 0.08 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 75% defense rate.
– Burns has a 50% takedown defense rate.
– Chimaev averages 4.65 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Stats via UFC.com
Gilbert Burns vs Khamzat Chimaev Prediction
UFC 273 Burns-Chimaev prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Khamzat Chimaev (87%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (73%)