This UFC betting preview for Vinc Pichel vs Mark Madsen will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats and stream for how to watch UFC 273 tonight.
Vinc Pichel vs Mark Madsen Preview | UFC 273
UFC 273 — Lightweight Bout | Match 5
Vinc “From Hell” Pichel (14-2-0, 8 KO, 0 Sub) vs. Mark “The Olympian” Madsen (11-0-0, 3 KO, 3 Sub)
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the second fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
How to Watch UFC 273 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 273, it’s easy! The UFC 273 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. With two title fights, there’s no doubt that UFC 273 is a must-watch event on Saturday night.
Vinc Pichel vs Mark Madsen Odds & Betting Info
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO, DQ or Sub: (+275)
- Decision: (+185)
Mark O. Madsen
- KO/TKO, DQ or Sub: (+400)
- Decision: (+225)
- Pichel Round 1 (+650)
- Madsen Round 1 (+900)
- Pichel Round 2 (+900)
- Madsen Round 2 (+1400)
- Pichel Round 3 (+1600)
- Madsen Round 3 (+2000)
- Pichel By Points (+185)
- Madsen By Points (+225)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Vince Pichel||NAME||Mark Madsen|
|155 lbs||WEIGHT||155 lbs|
|72 in||REACH||72 in|
|40.5 in||LEG REACH||39 in|
|57%||KO WIN %||27%|
|0%||SUB WIN %||27%|
|43%||DEC WIN %||45%|
Vinc Pichel vs Mark Madsen Betting Trends & Stats
– Vinc Pichel defeated Austin Hubbard, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on Aug. 21, 2021.
– Mark Madsen defeated Clay Guida, by split decision, in his last fight on Aug. 21, 2021.
– Pichel averages 3.42 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
– Madsen averages 4.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
– Pichel averages 2.49 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
– Madsen averages 3.62 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
– Pichel has a 25% takedown defense rate.
– Madsen averages 4.33 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Stats via UFC.com
Vinc Pichel vs Mark Madsen Prediction
UFC 273 Pichel-Madsen prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Mark Madsen (70%)
Method of Victory: Decision (81%)