This UFC betting preview for Andre Fialho vs Jake Matthews will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats, start time and stream for how to watch UFC 275 fights this weekend.
Andre Fialho vs Jake Matthews Start Time and UFC 275 Info
UFC 275 — Welterweight Bout | Match 4
Andre Fialho (16-4-0, 13 KO, 1 Sub) vs. Jake “The Celtic Kid” Matthews (17-5-0, 4 KO, 7 Sub)
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
Start Time: This will be the second fight on the main card, which begin at 10 PM EST
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
How to Watch UFC 275 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 275, it’s easy! The UFC 275 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. With two title fights, there’s no doubt that UFC 275 is a must-watch event on Saturday night.
Andre Fialho vs Jake Matthews Odds & Betting Info
2.5 — Over: (+100) | Under: (-130)
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+105)
- Submission: (+2000)
- Decision: (+450)
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+1100)
- Submission: (+600)
- Decision: (+235)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Andre Fialho||NAME||Jake Matthews|
|170.5 lbs||WEIGHT||170 lbs|
|74 in||REACH||73 in|
|41 in||LEG REACH||43 in|
|80%||KO WIN %||29%|
|7%||SUB WIN %||35%|
|13%||DEC WIN %||35%|
Andre Fialho vs Jake Matthews Betting Trends & Stats
– Andre Fialho defeated Cameron VanCamp, by knockout, in his last fight on May 7, 2022.
– Jake Matthews lost to Sean Brady, by submission, in his last fight on May 6, 2021.
– Fialho averages 4.23 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
– Matthews averages 3.03 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
– Fialho averages 6.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
– Matthews averages 2.16 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
– Fialho has a 75% takedown defense rate.
– Matthews averages 1.93 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Stats via UFC.com
Andre Fialho vs Jake Matthews Prediction
UFC 275 Fialho-Matthews prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Andre Fialho (80%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (80%)
UFC 275 Fight Card | Main Card
Glover Teixeira vs Jiri Prochazka — Main Event
Valentina Shevchenko vs Taila Santos — Match 2
Zhang Weili vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk— Match 3
Andre Fialho vs Jake Matthews — Match 4
Jack Della Maddalena vs Ramazan Emeev — Match 5
UFC 275 Fight Card | Prelims
Seungwoo Choi vs Josh Culibao — Match 6
Hayisaer Maheshate vs Steve Garcia — Match 7
Brandon Allen vs Jacob Malkoun — Match 8
Kyung Ho Kang vs Batgerel Danaa — Match 9