This UFC betting preview for Hayisaer Maheshate vs Steve Garcia will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats, start time and stream for how to watch UFC 275 fights this weekend.
Hayisaer Maheshate vs Steve Garcia Start Time and UFC 275 Info
UFC 275 — Lightweight Bout | Match 7
Hayisaer Maheshate (6-1-0, 3 KO, 0 Sub) vs. Steve Garcia (12-4-0, 9 KO, 0 Sub)
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
Start Time: This will be the third fight on the prelims, which begin at 8 PM EST
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
How to Watch UFC 275 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 275, it’s easy! The UFC 275 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. With two title fights, there’s no doubt that UFC 275 is a must-watch event on Saturday night.
Hayisaer Maheshate vs Steve Garcia Odds & Betting Info
UFC betting odds for UFC 275 are taken from BetOnline Sportsbook.
2.5 — Over: (+130) | Under: (-160)
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+265)
- Submission: (+2500)
- Decision: (+450)
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+220)
- Submission: (+400)
- Decision: (+325)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Hayisaer Maheshate||NAME||Steve Garcia|
|156 lbs||WEIGHT||155 lbs|
|71.5 in||REACH||75 in|
|41.5 in||LEG REACH||41 in|
|0%||KO WIN %||75%|
|0%||SUB WIN %||0%|
|0%||DEC WIN %||25%|
Hayisaer Maheshate vs Steve Garcia Betting Trends & Stats
– Hayisaer Maheshate defeated Achilles Estremadura, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on Nov. 2, 2021.
– Steve Garcia defeated Charlie Ontiveros, by knockout, in his last fight on Oct. 9, 2021.
– Maheshate averages 3.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 29% accuracy rate.
– Garcia averages 4.46 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58% accuracy rate.
– Maheshate averages 3.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
– Garcia averages 2.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 42% defense rate.
– Maheshate averages 0.00 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Garcia has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Hayisaer Maheshate vs Steve Garcia Prediction
UFC 275 Maheshate-Garcia prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Steve Garcia (65%)
Method of Victory: Decision (56%)
UFC 275 Fight Card | Main Card
Glover Teixeira vs Jiri Prochazka — Main Event
Valentina Shevchenko vs Taila Santos — Match 2
Zhang Weili vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk— Match 3
Andre Fialho vs Jake Matthews — Match 4
Jack Della Maddalena vs Ramazan Emeev — Match 5
UFC 275 Fight Card | Prelims
Seungwoo Choi vs Josh Culibao — Match 6
Hayisaer Maheshate vs Steve Garcia — Match 7
Brandon Allen vs Jacob Malkoun — Match 8
Kyung Ho Kang vs Batgerel Danaa — Match 9
You must be logged in to post a comment Login