This UFC betting preview for Seungwoo Choi vs Josh Culibao will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats, start time and stream for how to watch UFC 275 fights this weekend.
Seungwoo Choi vs Josh Culibao Start Time and UFC 275 Info
UFC 275 — Featherweight Bout | Match 6
Seungwoo “Sting” Choi (10-4-0, 6 KO, 0 Sub) vs. Josh “Kuya” Culibao (9-1-1, 5 KO, 0 Sub)
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
Start Time: This will be the final fight on the prelims, which begin at 8 PM EST
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
How to Watch UFC 275 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 275, it’s easy! The UFC 275 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. With two title fights, there’s no doubt that UFC 275 is a must-watch event on Saturday night.
Seungwoo Choi vs Josh Culibao Odds & Betting Info
2.5 — Over: (-125) | Under: (-105)
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+150)
- Submission: (+2000)
- Decision: (+175)
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+550)
- Submission: (+1200)
- Decision: (+400)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Seungwoo Choi||NAME||Josh Culibao|
|145.5 lbs||WEIGHT||146 lbs|
|74.5 in||REACH||73 in|
|43 in||LEG REACH||39 in|
|60%||KO WIN %||56%|
|0%||SUB WIN %||0%|
|40%||DEC WIN %||44%|
Seungwoo Choi vs Josh Culibao Betting Trends & Stats
– Seungwoo Choi lost to Alex Caceres, by submission, in his last fight on Oct. 23, 2021.
– Josh Culibao defeated Shayilan Nuerdanbieke, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on May 22, 2021.
– Choi averages 3.38 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
– Culibao averages 2.92 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
– Choi averages 2.91 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43% defense rate.
– Culibao averages 3.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
– Choi averages 0.88 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Culibao has a 86% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Seungwoo Choi vs Josh Culibao Prediction
UFC 275 Choi-Culibao prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Seungwoo Choi (83%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (48%)
UFC 275 Fight Card | Main Card
Glover Teixeira vs Jiri Prochazka — Main Event
Valentina Shevchenko vs Taila Santos — Match 2
Zhang Weili vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk— Match 3
Andre Fialho vs Jake Matthews — Match 4
Jack Della Maddalena vs Ramazan Emeev — Match 5
UFC 275 Fight Card | Prelims
Seungwoo Choi vs Josh Culibao — Match 6
Hayisaer Maheshate vs Steve Garcia — Match 7
Brandon Allen vs Jacob Malkoun — Match 8
Kyung Ho Kang vs Batgerel Danaa — Match 9