This UFC betting preview for Brandon Allen vs Jacob Malkoun will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats, start time and stream for how to watch UFC 275 fights this weekend.
Brandon Allen vs Jacob Malkoun Start Time and UFC 275 Info
UFC 275 — Middleweight Bout | Match 8
Brandon “All In” Allen (18-5-0, 5 KO, 10 Sub) vs. Jacob “Mamba” Malkoun (6-1-0, 2 KO, 0 Sub)
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
Start Time: This will be the second fight on the prelims, which begin at 8 PM EST
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
How to Watch UFC 275 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 275, it’s easy! The UFC 275 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. With two title fights, there’s no doubt that UFC 275 is a must-watch event on Saturday night.
Brandon Allen vs Jacob Malkoun Odds & Betting Info
2.5 — Over: (+115) | Under: (-145)
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+350)
- Submission: (+200)
- Decision: (+275)
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+600)
- Submission: (+650)
- Decision: (+600)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Brandon Allen||NAME||Jacob Malkoun|
|205 lbs||WEIGHT||186 lbs|
|75 in||REACH||73 in|
|42 in||LEG REACH||38 in|
|28%||KO WIN %||40%|
|56%||SUB WIN %||0%|
|17%||DEC WIN %||60%|
Brandon Allen vs Jacob Malkoun Betting Trends & Stats
– Brandon Allen defeated Sam Alvey, by submission, in his last fight on Feb. 5, 2022.
– Jacob Malkoun defeated AJ Dobson, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on Feb. 12, 2022.
– Allen averages 4.39 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
– Malkoun averages 3.53 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
– Allen averages 4.59 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44% defense rate.
– Malkoun averages 2.64 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
– Allen has a 50% takedown defense rate.
– Malkoun averages 6.93 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Stats via UFC.com
Brandon Allen vs Jacob Malkoun Prediction
UFC 275 Allen-Malkoun prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Brandon Allen (84%)
Method of Victory: Submission (45%)
UFC 275 Fight Card | Main Card
Glover Teixeira vs Jiri Prochazka — Main Event
Valentina Shevchenko vs Taila Santos — Match 2
Zhang Weili vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk— Match 3
Andre Fialho vs Jake Matthews — Match 4
Jack Della Maddalena vs Ramazan Emeev — Match 5
UFC 275 Fight Card | Prelims
Seungwoo Choi vs Josh Culibao — Match 6
Hayisaer Maheshate vs Steve Garcia — Match 7
Brandon Allen vs Jacob Malkoun — Match 8
Kyung Ho Kang vs Batgerel Danaa — Match 9