To end the work week, we have a great slate of baseball games on the MLB schedule. Beginning their series today, the San Diego Padres will take on the Milwaukee Brewers. Let’s take a closer look at this game, giving you the MLB betting odds, trends, starting pitchers, our Padres vs Brewers prediction and more.
Padres vs Brewers Prediction and MLB Betting Preview
MLB Regular Season Game
San Diego Padres (30-21, 17-11 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (33-20, 15-6 Home)
Date: Friday, June 3, 2022
Start Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: American Family Field — Milwaukee, WI
Padres vs Brewers Starting Pitchers
Padres: Joe Musgrove (5-0 Record, 1.86 ERA)
Brewers: Corbin Burnes (3-2, 1.95 ERA)
Padres vs Brewers MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: SD: (+141) | MIL: (-153)
Run Line: SD: +1.5 (-165) | MIL: -1.5 (+145)
Total: 6.5 — Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: SD: (96%) | MIL: (4%)
Padres vs Brewers MLB Betting Trends
- The Padres are 1-5 straight up in their last six games.
- The UNDER is 7-3 in San Diego’s last 10 games.
- The Padres are 1-4 straight up in their last five games against the Brewers.
- The OVER is 5-2 in Milwaukee’s last seven games.
- The Brewers are 4-2 straight up in their last six games.
- The UNDER is 11-4 in the last 15 Padres vs Brewers matchups.
Sign up for BetOnline Sportsbook here for a $50 risk-free bet and a $1,000 deposit bonus!
Padres vs Brewers Stats
- San Diego is averaging 4.14 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 18 in the MLB).
- San Diego is surrendering 3.76 RPG this season (No. 6 in the MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.58 RPG this season (No. 9 in the MLB).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 3.85 RPG this season (No. 8 in the MLB).
Padres vs Brewers Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Padres vs Brewers prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Milwaukee Brewers have a 61.8% chance to win today.