To end the work week, we have a great slate of baseball games on the MLB schedule. Beginning their series today, the Atlanta Braves will take on the Colorado Rockies. Let’s take a closer look at this game, giving you the MLB betting odds, trends, starting pitchers, our Braves vs Rockies prediction and more.
Braves vs Rockies Prediction and MLB Betting Preview
MLB Regular Season Game
Atlanta Braves (25-27, 11-13 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (23-28, 16-13 Home)
Date: Friday, June 3, 2022
Start Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field — Denver, CO
Coverage: Apple TV
Braves vs Rockies Starting Pitchers
Braves: Max Fried (5-2 Record, 3.10 ERA)
Rockies: Chad Kuhl (4-2, 3.56 ERA)
Braves vs Rockies MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: ATL: (-175) | COL: (+161)
Run Line: ATL: -1.5 (-120) | COL: +1.5 (+100)
Total: 11 — Over: (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: ATL: (95%) | COL: (5%)
Braves vs Rockies MLB Betting Trends
- The UNDER is 4-2 in the Braves’ last seven games in Colorado.
- The Braves are 2-4 straight up in their last six games against the Rockies.
- The OVER is 5-2 in Atlanta’s last seven games against the NL West.
- The Rockies are 6-12 straight up in their last 18 games.
- The OVER is 10-4 in Colorado’s last 14 home games.
Sign up for BetOnline Sportsbook here for a $50 risk-free bet and a $1,000 deposit bonus!
Braves vs Rockies Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 4.35 runs per game (RPG) this season (T-No. 13 in the MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.40 RPG this season (No. 18 in the MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 4.76 RPG this season (No. 4 in the MLB).
- Colorado is surrendering 5.86 RPG this season (No. 30 in the MLB).
Braves vs Rockies Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Braves vs Rockies prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Atlanta Braves have a 56.4% chance to win today.