To end the work week, we have a great slate of baseball games on the MLB schedule. Beginning their series in Philly, the Los Angeles Angeles will face the Philadelphia Phillies on ESPN+. Earlier this morning, news broke that the Phillies fired manager Joe Girardi. We’ll see how they respond. Let’s take a closer look at this game, giving you the MLB betting odds, trends, starting pitchers, our Angels vs Phillies prediction and more.
Angels vs Phillies Prediction and MLB Betting Preview
MLB Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Angels (27-25, 12-12 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (22-29, 12-15 Home)
Date: Friday, June 3, 2022
Start Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park — Philadelphia, PA
Angels vs Phillies Starting Pitchers
Angels: Chase Silseth (1-1 Record, 3.07 ERA)
Phillies: Zach Eflin (1-4 Record, 4.60 ERA)
Angels vs Phillies MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: LAA: (+104) | PHI: (-122)
Run Line: LAA: +1.5 (-196) | PHI: -1.5 (+162)
Total: 9 — Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: LAA: (33%) | PHI: (67%)
Angels vs Phillies MLB Betting Trends
- The Angels are 0-8 straight up in their last eight games.
- The UNDER has hit in five of the Angels’ last seven games against the NL East.
- The Angels are 10-0 straight up in their last 10 games against the Phillies.
- The OVER is 5-1 in Philadelphia’s last six games.
- The Phillies are 1-5 straight up in their last six games.
- The UNDER is 10-3 in the past 13 Angels vs Phillies matchups.
Sign up for BetOnline Sportsbook here for a $50 risk-free bet and a $1,000 deposit bonus!
Angels vs Phillies Stats
- Los Angeles is averaging 4.58 runs per game (RPG) this season (T-No. 9 in the MLB).
- Los Angeles is surrendering 4.04 RPG this season (No. 13 in the MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.51 RPG this season (No. 11 in the MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 4.49 RPG this season (No. 20 in the MLB).
Angels vs Phillies Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Angels vs Phillies prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Philadelphia Phillies have a 54.8% chance to win today.