This UFC betting preview for Michael Chandler vs Tony Ferguson will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats, start time and stream for how to watch UFC 274 fights this weekend.
Michael Chandler vs Tony Ferguson Start Time and UFC 274 Info
UFC 274 — Lightweight Bout | Match 3
Michael “Iron” Chandler (22-7-0, 10 KO, 7 Sub) vs. Tony “El Cucuy” Ferguson (26-6-0, 12 KO, 9 Sub)
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
Start Time: This will be the third fight on the main card, which begins at 10 PM EST
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
How to Watch UFC 274 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 274, it’s easy! The UFC 274 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. With two title fights, there’s no doubt that UFC 274 is a must-watch event on Saturday night.
Michael Chandler vs Tony Ferguson Odds & Betting Info
1.5 — Over: (-165) | Under: (+135)
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+110)
- Submission: (+900)
- Decision: (+250)
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+800)
- Submission: (+700)
- Decision: (+550)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Michael Chandler||NAME||Tony Ferguson|
|155 lbs||WEIGHT||156 lbs|
|71.5 in||REACH||76.5 in|
|37.5 in||LEG REACH||40.5 in|
|45%||KO WIN %||50%|
|32%||SUB WIN %||31%|
|23%||DEC WIN %||19%|
Michael Chandler vs Tony Ferguson Betting Trends & Stats
– Michael Chandler lost to Justin Gaethje, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
– Tony Ferguson lost to Beneil Dariush, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on May 15, 2021.
– Chandler averages 5.17 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
– Ferguson averages 5.15 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
– Chandler averages 4.98 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44% defense rate.
– Ferguson averages 3.78 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
– Chandler averages 1.73 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Ferguson has a 67% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Michael Chandler vs Tony Ferguson Prediction
UFC 274 Chandler-Ferguson prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Michael Chandler (82%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (58%)
UFC 274 Fight Card | Main Card
Charles Oliveira vs Justin Gaethje — Main Event
Rose Namajunas vs Carla Esparza — Match 2
Michael Chandler vs Tony Ferguson — Match 3
Mauricio Rua vs Ovince Saint Preux — Match 4
Randy Brown vs Khaos Williams — Match 5
UFC 274 Fight Card | Prelims
Francisco Trinaldo vs Danny Roberts — Match 6
Macy Chiasson vs Norma Dumont — Match 7
Brandon Royval vs Matt Schnell — Match 8
Blagoy Ivanov vs Marcos de Lima — Match 9