This UFC betting preview for Rose Namajunas vs Carla Esparza will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats, start time and stream for how to watch UFC 274 fights this weekend.
Rose Namajunas vs Carla Esparza Start Time and UFC 274 Info
UFC 274 — Strawweight Title Bout | Match 2
Rose “Thug” Namajunas (12-4-0, 2 KO, 6 Sub) vs. Carla “Cookie Monster” Esparza (19-6-0, 4 KO, 4 Sub)
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
Start Time: This will be the fourth fight on the main card, which begins at 10 PM EST
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
How to Watch UFC 274 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 274, it’s easy! The UFC 274 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. With two title fights, there’s no doubt that UFC 274 is a must-watch event on Saturday night.
Rose Namajunas vs Carla Esparza Odds & Betting Info
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+325)
- Submission: (+550)
- Decision: (+160)
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+800)
- Submission: (+800)
- Decision: (+255)
- Namajunas Round 1 (+550)
- Esparza Round 1 (+1400)
- Namajunas Round 2 (+750)
- Esparza Round 2 (+2000)
- Namajunas Round 3 (+1000)
- Esparza Round 3 (+2500)
- Namajunas Round 4 (+1500)
- Esparza Round 4 (+3000)
- Namajunas Round 5 (+2000)
- Esparza Round 5 (+3300)
- Namajunas By Points (+160)
- Esparza By Points (+255)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Rose Namajunas||NAME||Carla Esparza|
|115 lbs||WEIGHT||116 lbs|
|65 in||REACH||63 in|
|39.5 in||LEG REACH||35 in|
|18%||KO WIN %||21%|
|55%||SUB WIN %||21%|
|27%||DEC WIN %||58%|
Rose Namajunas vs Carla Esparza Betting Trends & Stats
– Rose Namajunas defeated Zhang Weili, by split decision, in her last fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
– Carla Esparza defeated Yan Xiaonan, by knockout, in her last fight on May 22, 2021.
– Namajunas averages 4.01 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
– Esparza averages 2.34 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
– Namajunas averages 3.88 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
– Esparza averages 2.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
– Namajunas averages 1.78 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Esparza has a 48% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Rose Namajunas vs Carla Esparza Prediction
UFC 274 Namajunas-Esparza prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Rose Namajunas (83%)
Method of Victory: Decision (62%)
UFC 274 Fight Card | Main Card
Charles Oliveira vs Justin Gaethje — Main Event
Rose Namajunas vs Carla Esparza — Match 2
Michael Chandler vs Tony Ferguson — Match 3
Mauricio Rua vs Ovince Saint Preux — Match 4
Randy Brown vs Khaos Williams — Match 5
UFC 274 Fight Card | Prelims
Francisco Trinaldo vs Danny Roberts — Match 6
Macy Chiasson vs Norma Dumont — Match 7
Brandon Royval vs Matt Schnell — Match 8
Blagoy Ivanov vs Marcos de Lima — Match 9