The first match on the UFC 268 main card is shaping up to be a good one, with Justin Gaethje taking on Michael Chandler. Both fighters are coming off losses in title fights. Tonight, Gaethje is the clear UFC betting favorite, but will he overlook his opponent?
This UFC betting preview for Gaethje vs Chandler will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats and stream for how to watch UFC 268.
Justin Gaethje vs Michael Chandler Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 268 — Match 5 | Lightweight Bout
Justin “The Highlight” Gaethje (22-3-0, 19 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Michael “Iron” Chandler (22-6-0, 10 KO, 7 Submission)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the fourth match on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
How to Watch UFC 268 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 268 tonight, it’s easy! The UFC PPV, headlined by Usman vs Covington 2, will be a stream available on ESPN+ tonight. The early prelims will begin at 6 p.m. EST and the prelims will be at 8 p.m. EST. Both of these will be available for free via ESPN+. For the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST, the PPV will be available for purchase here.
Gaethje vs Chandler UFC Betting Odds
– Justin Gaethje: (-225)
– Michael Chandler: (+175)
– Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– KO/TKO/Submission: (-110)
– Decision: (+450)
– KO/TKO/Submission: (+333)
– Decision: (+450)
CLICK HERE for more UFC 268 betting props
|Justin Gaethje||NAME||Michael Chandler|
|70 in||REACH||71.5 in|
|40 in||LEG REACH||37.5 in|
|86%||KO WIN %||45%|
|5%||SUB WIN %||32%|
|9%||DEC WIN %||23%|
Gaethje vs Chandler Betting Trends & Stats
– Gaethje lost to Khabib Nurmagomedov, by submission, in his most recent fight on Oct. 24, 2020.
– Chandler lost to Charles Oliveira, by TKO (Round 2), in his most recent fight on May 15, 2021.
– Gaethje averages 7.74 significant strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
– Chandler averages 4.29 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
– Gaethje averages 8.37 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
– Chandler averages 3.76 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
– Gaethje has an 80% takedown defense rate.
– Chandler has an 80% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Signup for BetMGM Sportsbook today for a risk-free bet up to $1,000!
Justin Gaethje vs Michael Chandler Prediction | UFC Betting
UFC 268 Gaethje–Chandler prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Justin Gaethje (78%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (88%)