Through two games, this series between the Toronto Blue Jays and Kansas City Royals has been completely one-sided. So far, Toronto has outscored Kansas City 15-0. The Blue Jays vs Royals prediction based on the MLB betting odds expects Toronto to continue handling business.
Let’s take a closer look at this MLB game today in Kansas City, looking at the top MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers today. But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for MLB betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction and MLB Betting Picks
MLB Regular Season Game
Toronto Blue Jays (33-22, 15-12 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (17-37, 9-19 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Start Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium — Kansas City, MO
Blue Jays vs Royals Starting Pitchers
Blue Jays: Yusei Kikuchi (2-2 Record, 3.91ERA)
Royals: Brady Singer (2-1 Record, 4.15 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Royals MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: TOR: (-134) | KC: (+124)
Run Line: TOR: -1.5 (+113) | KC: +1.5 (-133)
Total: 9 — Over: (+106) | Under: (-126)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: TOR: (65%) | KC: (35%)
MLB Betting Trends for Blue Jays vs Royals
- The Blue Jays defeated the Royals, 7-0, in yesterday’s matchup.
- The Blue Jays are 7-0 straight up in their last seven road games.
- The OVER is 8-2 in Toronto’s last 10 games.
- The Blue Jays are 11-2 straight up in their last 13 games.
- The Royals are 1-8 straight up in their last nine games.
- The UNDER is 7-1 in the last eight Blue Jays vs Royals matchups.
Blue Jays vs Royals Stats
- Toronto is averaging 4.40 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 14 in the MLB).
- Toronto is surrendering 3.95 RPG this season (T-No. 9 in the MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 3.61 RPG this season (No. 27 in the MLB).
- Kansas City is surrendering 5.39 RPG this season (No. 28 in the MLB).
Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Blue Jays vs Royals prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Toronto Blue Jays have a 52.4% chance to win today.