The Toronto Blue Jay pulled off a dominating road win over the Kansas City Royals last night. An easy Blue Jay vs Royals prediction to make would be that tonight’s game will be a bit closer. However, who will get the win and make a case for moving up in next week’s MLB power rankings?
Let’s take a closer look at this baseball matchup today, giving our Blue Jays vs Royals prediction and looking at the MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers. But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetUS Sportsbook.
BetUS Sportsbook Promo: Bet $10, Get Up to $3,125 Free!
We have a special BetUS Sportsbook promo offer today for new users. BetUS is giving new users a 125% deposit match up to $3,125 in free bets! The bets are split up to $2,500 for sports and another $625 for the casino.
Simply deposit at least $100, place your first bet and away you go! Use this link to get started today and claim your free money.
If you dabble in cryptocurrency, new users can also take advantage of the 100% crypto deposit BetUS Sportsbook promo! This can be redeemed for up to $2,500 AND can be combined with the offer above, helping you build your bankroll quickly!
Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction and MLB Betting Picks
MLB Regular Season Game
Toronto Blue Jays (32-22, 14-12 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (17-36, 9-18 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Start Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium — Kansas City, MO
Blue Jays vs Royals Starting Pitchers
Blue Jays: Alek Manoah (6-1 Record, 1.98 ERA)
Royals: Brad Keller (1-6 Record, 4.15 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Royals MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: TOR: (-230) | KC: (+190)
Run Line: TOR: -1.5 (-140) | KC: +1.5 (+120)
Total: 9 — Over: (Ev) | Under: (-120)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: TOR: (98%) | KC: (2%)
MLB Betting Trends for Blue Jays vs Royals
- The Blue Jays defeated the Royals, 8-0, in yesterday’s matchup.
- The Blue Jays are 6-0 straight up in their last six road games.
- The OVER is 8-1 in Toronto’s last nine games.
- The Blue Jays are 10-2 straight up in their last 12 games.
- The Royals are 1-7 straight up in their last eight games.
- The UNDER is 6-1 in the last seven Blue Jays vs Royals matchups.
Blue Jays vs Royals Stats
- Toronto is averaging 4.35 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 15 in the MLB).
- Toronto is surrendering 4.02 RPG this season (No. 11 in the MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 3.68 RPG this season (No. 26 in the MLB).
- Kansas City is surrendering 5.36 RPG this season (No. 28 in the MLB).
Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Blue Jays vs Royals prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Toronto Blue Jays have a 64.5% chance to win today.