It’s a new week, the weekly MLB power rankings are out, and we have six games on this MLB betting slate. While this limits the number of games we can bet on, we do have a series beginning between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Kansas City Royals. Let’s take a closer look at this baseball matchup today, giving our Blue Jays vs Royals prediction and looking at the MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers.
But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetUS Sportsbook.
BetUS Sportsbook Promo: Bet $10, Get Up to $3,125 Free!
We have a special BetUS Sportsbook promo offer today for new users. BetUS is giving new users a 125% deposit match up to $3,125 in free bets! The bets are split up to $2,500 for sports and another $625 for the casino.
Simply deposit at least $100, place your first bet and away you go! Use this link to get started today and claim your free money.
If you dabble in cryptocurrency, new users can also take advantage of the 100% crypto deposit BetUS Sportsbook promo! This can be redeemed for up to $2,500 AND can be combined with the offer above, helping you build your bankroll quickly!
Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction and MLB Betting Picks
MLB Regular Season Game
Toronto Blue Jays (31-22, 13-12 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (17-35, 9-17 Home)
Date: Monday, June 6, 2022
Start Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium — Kansas City, MO
Blue Jays vs Royals Starting Pitchers
Blue Jays: Ross Stripling (1-1 Record, 4.22 ERA)
Royals: Daniel Lynch (2-4 Record, 4.81 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Royals MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: TOR: (-165) | KC: (+145)
Run Line: TOR: -1.5 (-115) | KC: +1.5 (-105)
Total: 9.5 — Over: (-120) | Under: (Ev)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: LAA: (81%) | PHI: (19%)
MLB Betting Trends for Blue Jays vs Royals
- The Blue Jays are 5-0 straight up in their last five road games.
- The OVER is 8-0 in Toronto’s last eight games.
- The Blue Jays are 8-3 straight up om their last 11 games against Kansas City.
- The OVER is 12-4 in Kansas City’s last 16 games.
- The Royals are 1-6 straight up in their last seven games.
- The UNDER is 5-1 in the last six Blue Jays vs Royals matchups.
Blue Jays vs Royals Stats
- Toronto is averaging 4.28 runs per game (RPG) this season (T-No. 16 in the MLB).
- Toronto is surrendering 4.09 RPG this season (T-No. 12 in the MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 3.75 RPG this season (No. 26 in the MLB).
- Kansas City is surrendering 5.31 RPG this season (No. 27 in the MLB).
Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Blue Jays vs Royals prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Toronto Blue Jays have a 52.6% chance to win today.