It’s a new week, the weekly MLB power rankings are out, and we have six games on this MLB betting slate. While this limits the number of games we can bet on, we do have a series beginning between the Boston Red Sox and the Los Angeles Angels. Let’s take a closer look at this baseball matchup today, giving our Red Sox vs Angels prediction and looking at the MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers.
But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetUS Sportsbook.
BetUS Sportsbook Promo: Bet $10, Get Up to $3,125 Free!
We have a special BetUS Sportsbook promo offer today for new users. BetUS is giving new users a 125% deposit match up to $3,125 in free bets! The bets are split up to $2,500 for sports and another $625 for the casino.
Simply deposit at least $100, place your first bet and away you go! Use this link to get started today and claim your free money.
If you dabble in cryptocurrency, new users can also take advantage of the 100% crypto deposit BetUS Sportsbook promo! This can be redeemed for up to $2,500 AND can be combined with the offer above, helping you build your bankroll quickly!
Red Sox vs Angels Prediction and MLB Betting Preview
MLB Regular Season Game
Arizona Diamondbacks (27-27, 14-13 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (27-28, 15-13 Home)
Date: Monday, June 6, 2022
Start Time: 9:38 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium — Anaheim, CA
Red Sox vs Angels Starting Pitchers
Red Sox: Michael Wacha (3-1 Record, 2.43 ERA)
Angels: Noah Syndergaard (4-3 Record, 4.02 ERA)
Red Sox vs Angels MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: BOS: (Ev) | LAA: (-110)
Run Line: BOS: +1.5 (-190) | LAA: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 9 — Over: (-120) | Under: (Ev)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: BOS: (38%) | LAA: (62%)
MLB Betting Trends for Red Sox vs Angels
- The Red Sox are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- The OVER is 10-5 in Boston’s last 15 games against the American League.
- The Red Sox are 5-1 straight up in their last six road games.
- The Angels are 0-10 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The OVER is 6-2 in the Angels’ last eight games.
- The Angels are 0-5 straight up in their last five home games.
Red Sox vs Angels Stats
- Boston is averaging 4.85 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 5 in the MLB).
- Boston is surrendering 4.15 RPG this season (No. 14 in the MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 4.49 RPG this season (No. 10 in the MLB).
- The Angels are surrendering 4.29 RPG this season (No. 16 in the MLB).
Red Sox vs Angels Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Red Sox vs Angels prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Boston Red Sox have a 53.3% chance to win today.