It’s a new week, the weekly MLB power rankings are out, and we have six games on this MLB betting slate. While this limits the number of games we can bet on, we do have a series beginning between the New York Mets and the San Diego Padres. Let’s take a closer look at this baseball matchup today, giving our Mets vs Padres prediction and looking at the MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers.
But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetUS Sportsbook.
BetUS Sportsbook Promo: Bet $10, Get Up to $3,125 Free!
We have a special BetUS Sportsbook promo offer today for new users. BetUS is giving new users a 125% deposit match up to $3,125 in free bets! The bets are split up to $2,500 for sports and another $625 for the casino.
Simply deposit at least $100, place your first bet and away you go! Use this link to get started today and claim your free money.
If you dabble in cryptocurrency, new users can also take advantage of the 100% crypto deposit BetUS Sportsbook promo! This can be redeemed for up to $2,500 AND can be combined with the offer above, helping you build your bankroll quickly!
Mets vs Padres Prediction and MLB Betting Preview
MLB Regular Season Game
New York Mets (37-19, 18-11 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (33-21, 13-10 Home)
Date: Monday, June 6, 2022
Start Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park — San Diego, CA
Mets vs Padres Starting Pitchers
Mets: Carlos Carrasco (6-1 Record, 3.63 ERA)
Padres: Blake Snell (0-2 Record, 4.80 ERA)
Mets vs Padres MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: NYM: (+103) | SD: (-113)
Run Line: NYM: +1.5 (-210) | SD: -1.5 (+175)
Total: 7.5 — Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: NYM: (83%) | SD: (17%)
MLB Betting Trends for Mets vs Padres
- The Mets are 8-2 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The OVER is 9-4 in the Mets’ last 13 games.
- The Mets are 4-1 straight up in their last five matchups with the Padres.
- The UNDER is 5-1 in San Diego’s last six home games.
- The UNDER is 4-1 in the last five Mets vs Padres matchups.
Mets vs Padres Stats
- The Mets are averaging 5.11 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 3 in the MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 3.75 RPG this season (No. 5 in the MLB).
- San Diego is averaging 4.22 RPG this season (No. 19 in the MLB).
- San Diego is surrendering 3.63 RPG this season (No. 4 in the MLB).
Mets vs Padres Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Mets vs Padres prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the San Diego Padres have a 55.4% chance to win today.