The home team has taken care of business during the first two games of this series between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Cincinnati Reds. The MLB oddsmakers’ Diamondbacks vs Reds prediction for today is a similar one, but can they win three in a row?
Let’s take a closer look at this MLB game today in Cincinnati, looking at the top MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers today. But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for MLB betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Diamondbacks vs Reds Prediction and MLB Betting Preview
MLB Regular Season Game
Arizona Diamondbacks (26-31, 12-15 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (20-35, 12-15 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Start Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park — Cincinnati, OH
Diamondbacks vs Reds Starting Pitchers
Diamondbacks: Merrill Kelly (4-3 Record, 3.66 ERA)
Reds: Mike Minor (0-1 Record, 11.25 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Reds MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: ARI: (+101) | CIN: (-111)
Run Line: ARI: +1.5 (-190) | CIN: -1.5 (+165)
Total: 9.5 — Over: (-123) | Under: (+103)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: ARI: (76%) | CIN: (24%)
MLB Betting Trends for Diamondbacks vs Reds
- The Reds defeated the Diamondbacks, 14-8, in their matchup yesterday.
- The UNDER is 8-3 in Arizona’s last 11 games.
- The Diamondbacks are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games against the Reds.
- The OVER is 12-5 in Arizona’s last 17 road games.
- The OVER is 14-6 in Cincinnati’s last 20 home games.
- The Reds are 4-16 straight up in their last 20 games against the NL West.
- The OVER is 4-1 in the last five Diamondbacks vs Reds games.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Stats
- Arizona is averaging 3.86 runs per game (RPG) this season (T-No. 25 in the MLB).
- Arizona is surrendering 4.74 RPG this season (No. 24 in the MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.51 RPG this season (No. 10 in the MLB).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 5.35 RPG this season (No. 27 in the MLB).
Diamondbacks vs Reds Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Diamondbacks vs Reds prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Cincinnati Reds have a 54.4% chance to win today.