This MLB series is split after two games, making today’s matchup between the Seattle Mariners and Houston Astros an interesting one. The Mariners vs Astros prediction for most likely sides with the home team winning, but stranger things have happened.
Let’s take a closer look at this MLB game today in Houston, looking at the top MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers today. But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for MLB betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Mariners vs Astros Prediction and MLB Betting Picks
MLB Regular Season Game
Seattle Mariners (25-31, 13-21 Away) vs. Houston Astros (36-20, 15-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Start Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park — Houston, TX
Mariners vs Astros Starting Pitchers
Mariners: Logan Gilbert (5-2 Record, 2.22 ERA)
Astros: Jose Urquidy (5-2 Record, 4.76 ERA)
Mariners vs Astros MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: SEA: (+126) | HOU: (-136)
Run Line: SEA: +1.5 (-160) | HOU: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 8.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: SEA: (58%) | HOU: (42%)
MLB Betting Trends for Mariners vs Astros
- The Astros defeated the Mariners, 4-1, in yesterday’s matchup.
- The Mariners are 1-4 straight up in their last five road games against the Astros.
- The OVER is 9-3 in Seattle’s last 12 road games.
- The Mariners are 4-2 straight up in their last six games.
- The UNDER is 14-5 in Houston’s last 19 games.
Mariners vs Astros Stats
- Seattle is averaging 4.11 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 22 in the MLB).
- Seattle is surrendering 4.36 RPG this season (T-No. 18 in the MLB).
- Houston is averaging 4.13 RPG this season (T-No. 20 in the MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 3.27 RPG this season (No. 2 in the MLB).
Mariners vs Astros Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Mariners vs Astros prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Seattle Mariners have a 51.2% chance to win today.