After splitting the doubleheader yesterday, the Texas Rangers and Cleveland Guardians look to be a relatively even matchup most days. However, the Rangers vs Guardians prediction by MLB oddsmakers today clearly sides with the home team.
Let’s take a closer look at this baseball matchup today, giving our Rangers vs Guardians prediction and looking at the MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers. But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for MLB betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Rangers vs Guardians Prediction and MLB Betting Picks
MLB Regular Season Game
Texas Rangers (26-29, 13-13 Away) vs. Cleveland Guardians (25-26, 12-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Start Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field — Cleveland, OH
Rangers vs Guardians Starting Pitchers
Rangers: Dane Dunning (1-3 Record, 4.11 ERA)
Guardians: Shane Bieber (3-3 Record, 3.12 ERA)
Rangers vs Guardians MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: TEX: (+141) | CLE: (-153)
Run Line: TEX: +1.5 (-155) | CLE: -1.5 (+135)
Total: 7 — Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: TEX: (67%) | CLE: (33%)
MLB Betting Trends for Rangers vs Guardians
- The Rangers and Guardians split yesterday’s doubleheader.
- The OVER is 4-1 in Texas’ last five road games.
- The Rangers are 2-5 straight up in their last seven games.
- The Rangers are 2-5 straight up in their last seven games against Cleveland.
- The Guardians are 6-2 straight up in their last eight games.
- The OVER is 4-2 in the last six Rangers vs Guardians games.
- The Guardians are 4-1 in their last five home games.
Rangers vs Guardians Stats
- Texas is averaging 4.27 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 19 in the MLB).
- Texas is surrendering 4.11 RPG this season (No. 14 in the MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.59 RPG this season (No. 9 in the MLB).
- Cleveland is surrendering 4.08 RPG this season (No. 12 in the MLB).
Rangers vs Guardians Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Rangers vs Guardians prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Cleveland Guardians have a 68.3% chance to win today.