It’s a new week, the weekly MLB power rankings are out, and we have six games on this MLB betting slate. While this limits the number of games we can bet on, we do have a series beginning between the Seattle Mariners and the Houston Astros. Let’s take a closer look at this baseball matchup today, giving our Mariners vs Astros prediction and looking at the MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers.
But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetUS Sportsbook.
BetUS Sportsbook Promo: Bet $10, Get Up to $3,125 Free!
We have a special BetUS Sportsbook promo offer today for new users. BetUS is giving new users a 125% deposit match up to $3,125 in free bets! The bets are split up to $2,500 for sports and another $625 for the casino.
Simply deposit at least $100, place your first bet and away you go! Use this link to get started today and claim your free money.
If you dabble in cryptocurrency, new users can also take advantage of the 100% crypto deposit BetUS Sportsbook promo! This can be redeemed for up to $2,500 AND can be combined with the offer above, helping you build your bankroll quickly!
Mariners vs Astros Prediction and MLB Betting Picks
MLB Regular Season Game
Seattle Mariners (24-30, 12-20 Away) vs. Houston Astros (35-19, 14-6 Home)
Date: Monday, June 6, 2022
Start Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park — Houston, TX
Mariners vs Astros Starting Pitchers
Mariners: Robbie Ray (4-6 Record, 4.93 ERA)
Astros: Cristian Javier (3-2 Record, 2.41 ERA)
Mariners vs Astros MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: SEA: (+145) | HOU: (-165)
Run Line: SEA: +1.5 (-140) | HOU: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 8 — Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: SEA: (17%) | HOU: (83%)
MLB Betting Trends for Mariners vs Astros
- The Mariners are 6-3 straight up in their last nine games.
- The OVER is 4-2 in Seattle’s last six games.
- The Mariners are 2-4 straight up in their last six games against the Astros.
- The UNDER is 13-4 in Houston’s last 17 games.
- The Astros are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games.
- The UNDER is 5-1 in the last six Mariners vs Astros matchups.
Mariners vs Astros Stats
- Seattle is averaging 4.11 runs per game (RPG) this season (T-No. 22 in the MLB).
- Seattle is surrendering 4.37 RPG this season (No. 18 in the MLB).
- Houston is averaging 4.13 RPG this season (T-No. 20 in the MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 3.24 RPG this season (No. 2 in the MLB).
Mariners vs Astros Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Mariners vs Astros prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Houston Astros have a 60.8% chance to win today.