In the college basketball ACC Tournament matchup today, the Louisville Cardinals are taking on the Virginia Cavaliers at the Barclays Center. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Louisville vs Virginia prediction for the game today.
Louisville vs Virginia | ACC Tournament
ACC Tournament — 2nd Round Game
Louisville Cardinals (13-18, 6-14 ACC) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (18-12, 12-8 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Time: 9:30 PM EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Louisville vs Virginia College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: LOU: (+215) | UVA: (-255)
Point Spread: LOU: +6 (-110) | UVA: -6 (-110)
Total: 123 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Louisville vs Virginia College Basketball Betting Trends
- Louisville are 5-13 against the spread (ATS) in their last 18 games.
- The Cardinals are 0-4-1 ATS in their last five games against Virginia.
- Louisville is 1-13 straight up in their last 14 games against Virginia.
- Virginia are 7-2 ATS in their last nine games.
- The OVER is 7-3 in Virginia’s last 10 games.
- Virginia are 6-3 straight up in their last nine games.
- The OVER is 8-3 in their last 11 Louisville vs Virginia matchups.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Louisville vs Virginia Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks for the ACC Tournament
Louisville tripped and stumbled into the ACC Tournament. However, they got the win over Georgia Tech last night, so their focus is in the right place. However, they must now face a well-coached Virginia squad.
Virginia and Louisville faced off in the regular season finale, resulting in a 10-point road win for the Cavaliers. When they played in Charlottesville earlier in the season, Virginia won by 12.
With a six-point spread and a ridiculously low point total, we’re siding with Virginia to cover and the total to go OVER once again. A teaser parlay with the two college basketball picks is even nicer.
Our college basketball betting Louisville vs Virginia prediction tonight will be the point total going OVER at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Virginia a 73.6% chance to win.