We have three games on Wednesday’s WNBA betting slate, so there is plenty to bet on today. In the final matchup of the night, the New York Liberty are taking on the Las Vegas Aces. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Liberty vs Aces prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Liberty vs Aces Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
New York Liberty (8-12, 4-5 Away) vs. Las Vegas Aces (15-6, 8-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Time: 10 PM EST
Venue: Michelob ULTRA Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Liberty vs Aces WNBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: NY: (+390) | LV: (-550)
Point Spread: NY: +10 (-110) | LV: -10 (-110)
Total: 169.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: NY: (N/A) | LV: (N/A)
Liberty vs Aces Betting Trends
- New York is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The UNDER is 3-2 in the Liberty’s last five games.
- The Liberty are 2-3 straight up in their last five games.
- Las Vegas is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The OVER is 11-3 in the Aces’ last 11 home games.
- The Aces are 2-3 straight up in their last five games.
Liberty vs Aces Stats
- New York is averaging 77.3 points per game (PPG) this season (Last in the WNBA).
- New York is surrendering 81.3 PPG this season (No. 6 in the WNBA).
- Las Vegas is averaging 89.0 PPG this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
- Las Vegas is surrendering 84.0 PPG this season (No. 9 in the WNBA).