We have three games on Wednesday’s WNBA betting slate, so there is plenty to bet on today. In the second matchup of the day, the Washington Mystics are taking on the Atlanta Dream. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Mystics vs Dream prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Mystics vs Dream Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Washington Mystics (13-10, 6-6 Away) vs. Atlanta Dream (10-11, 6-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Time: 8 PM EST
Venue: Gateway Center — College Park, GA
Mystics vs Dream WNBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: WAS: (-220) | ATL: (+180)
Point Spread: WAS: -5.5 (-110) | ATL: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 156.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: WAS: (N/A) | ATL: (N/A)
Mystics vs Dream Betting Trends
- Washington is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in the Mystics’ last five games.
- The Mystics are 2-3 straight up in their last five games.
- Atlanta is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in the Dream’s last five games.
- The Dream are 2-3 straight up in their last five games.
Mystics vs Dream Stats
- Washington is averaging 79.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the WNBA).
- Washington is surrendering 75.9 PPG this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
- Atlanta is averaging 78.3 PPG this season (No. 10 in the WNBA).
- Atlanta is surrendering 79.2 PPG this season (No. 4 in the WNBA).