This UFC betting preview for Donald Cerrone vs Joe Lauzon will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats, start time and stream for how to watch UFC 274 fights this weekend.
BREAKING: Donald Cerrone has pulled out of this fight due to food poisoning.
Donald Cerrone vs Joe Lauzon Record, Start Time and UFC 274 Info
UFC 274 — Lightweight Bout | Match 5
Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone (36-16-0, 10 KO, 17 Sub) vs. Joe “J-Lau” Lauzon (28-16-0, 9 KO, 17 Sub)
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
Start Time: This will be the first fight on the main card, which begins at 10 PM EST
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
How to Watch UFC 274 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 274, it’s easy! The UFC 274 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. With two title fights, there’s no doubt that UFC 274 is a must-watch event on Saturday night.
Donald Cerrone vs Joe Lauzon Odds & Betting Info
2.5 — Over: (+135) | Under: (-165)
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+200)
- Submission: (+500)
- Decision: (+325)
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+350)
- Submission: (+700)
- Decision: (+400)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Donald Cerrone||NAME||Joe Lauzon|
|170 lbs||WEIGHT||153 lbs|
|73 in||REACH||71.5 in|
|40.5 in||LEG REACH||40.5 in|
|28%||KO WIN %||30%|
|47%||SUB WIN %||63%|
|25%||DEC WIN %||7%|
Donald Cerrone vs Joe Lauzon Betting Trends & Stats
– Donald Cerrone lost to Alex Morono, by knockout, in his last fight on May 8, 2021.
– Joe Lauzon defeated Jonathan Pearce, by knockout, in his last fight on Oct. 18, 2019.
– Cerrone averages 4.43 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
– Lauzon averages 2.84 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
– Cerrone averages 4.49 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
– Lauzon averages 5.39 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
– Cerrone averages 1.18 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Lauzon has a 54% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Donald Cerrone vs Joe Lauzon Prediction
UFC 274 Cerrone-Lauzon prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Donald Cerrone (63%)
Method of Victory: Decision (67%)
UFC 274 Fight Card | Main Card
Charles Oliveira vs Justin Gaethje — Main Event
Rose Namajunas vs Carla Esparza — Match 2
Michael Chandler vs Tony Ferguson — Match 3
Mauricio Rua vs Ovince Saint Preux — Match 4
Randy Brown vs Khaos Williams — Match 5
UFC 274 Fight Card | Prelims
Francisco Trinaldo vs Danny Roberts — Match 6
Macy Chiasson vs Norma Dumont — Match 7
Brandon Royval vs Matt Schnell — Match 8
Blagoy Ivanov vs Marcos de Lima — Match 9