In Game 2 of a four-game series in the NL Central, the St. Louis Cardinals are taking on the Milwaukee Brewers. Yesterday, the Brewers picked up the low-scoring 2-0 win at home. The MLB oddsmakers’ Cardinals vs Brewers prediction for today sides with the road team, but will they be able to bounce back from yesterday’s loss?
Let’s take a closer look at this MLB game today in Milwaukee, looking at the top MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers today. But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for MLB betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction and MLB Betting Preview
MLB Regular Season Game
St. Louis Cardinals (38-31, 17-18 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (39-30, 16-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Start Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: American Family Field — Milwaukee, WI
Cardinals vs Brewers Starting Pitchers
Cardinals: Jack Flaherty (0-0 Record, 6.00 ERA)
Brewers: Chi Chi Gonzalez (First Start)
Cardinals vs Brewers MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: STL: (-126) | MIL: (+116)
Run Line: STL: -1.5 (+120) | MIL: +1.5 (-140)
Total: 9 — Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: STL: (91%) | MIL: (9%)
MLB Betting Trends for Cardinals vs Brewers
- The Brewers defeated the Cardinals, 2-0, in their matchup yesterday.
- The Cardinals are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The OVER is 5-1 in the Cardinals’ last five games.
- The Brewers are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
- The UNDER is 4-1 in Milwaukee’s last five games against the NL Central.
- The Brewers are 1-6 straight up in their last seven home games.
Cardinals vs Brewers Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.87 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 5 in the MLB).
- St. Louis is surrendering 3.97 RPG this season (No. 6 in the MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.40 RPG this season (No. 15 in the MLB).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 4.16 RPG this season (T-No. 13 in the MLB).
Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Cardinals vs Brewers prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the St. Louis Cardinals have a 61.4% chance to win today.