In the second game of a three-game series, the New York Yankees will take on the Tampa Bay Rays today. Yesterday, the Yankees picked up the 4-2 victory. The MLB oddsmakers’ Yankees vs Rays prediction for today expects a similar result.
Let’s take a closer look at this MLB game today in St. Petersburg, looking at the top MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers today. But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for MLB betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Yankees vs Rays Prediction and MLB Betting Preview
MLB Regular Season Game
New York Yankees (50-17, 21-10 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (36-31, 21-14 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Start Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field — St. Petersburg, FL
Yankees vs Rays Starting Pitchers
Yankees: Nestor Cortes (6-2 Record, 1.94 ERA)
Rays: Jalen Beeks (1-1 Record, 1.29 ERA)
Yankees vs Rays MLB Betting Odds
MLB betting odds for Yankees vs Rays are taken from BetOnline Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-172) | TB: (+144)
Run Line: NYY: -1.5 (+104) | TB: +1.5 (-125)
Total: 7 — Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: NYY: (71%) | TB: (29%)
MLB Betting Trends for Yankees vs Rays
- The Yankees defeated the Rays, 4-2, in their matchup yesterday.
- The UNDER is 6-2 in the last eight Yankees vs Rays games played in Tampa.
- The Yankees are 10-1 straight up in their last 11 games.
- The Rays are 1-4 straight up in their last five games against the Yankees.
- The UNDER is 4-1 in Tampa’s last five games.
- The Rays are 1-6 straight up in their last seven games.
Yankees vs Rays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.15 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 1 in the MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 2.98 RPG this season (No. 1 in the MLB).
- Tampa is averaging 4.05 RPG this season (No. 25 in the MLB).
- Tampa is surrendering 3.79 RPG this season (T-No. 4 in the MLB).
Yankees vs Rays Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Yankees vs Rays prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the New York Yankees have a 59.7% chance to win today.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login