In a Round of 32 NCAA Tournament game, the (1) Baylor Bears will face off with the (8) North Carolina Tar Heels in the East Region. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, bracketology, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Baylor vs North Carolina prediction for the game today.
Baylor vs North Carolina | NCAA Tournament Bracketology
2022 NCAA Tournament
No. 1 Baylor Bears (27-6) vs. No. 8 North Carolina Tar Heels (25-9)
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2022
Time: 12:10 PM EST
Venue: Dickies Arena — Fort Worth, TX
Bet $10 to Win $200 at BetMGM
BetMGM is back at it again trying to bankrupt themselves! Of course, we hope they survive, but we’re still going to take their money.
Bet $10 on March Madness and, if a team hits a three-pointer, you automatically win $200! In other words, free $200 for new users! Simply CLICK THIS LINK or the image below, sign up, deposit, and steal money from BetMGM for March Madness!
Baylor vs North Carolina College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: BAY: (-240) | UNC: (+200)
Point Spread: BAY: -5.5 (-110) | UNC: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 148.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Best NCAA Tournament Sportsbook Offers & Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Baylor vs North Carolina College Basketball Betting Trends
- Baylor is 3-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The OVER is 7-1 in Baylor’s last eight games against the ACC.
- Baylor is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- North Carolina is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The OVER is 10-4 in UNC’s last 14 games.
- North Carolina is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
Baylor vs North Carolina Prediction | March Madness Picks and Bracketology
Baylor was dominant in their First Round game against Norfolk State. Entering the tournament, many had questions about Baylor due to their key injuries. However, they put together one of the most impressive performances on Thursday.
North Carolina was also impressive against Marquette. At their best, this Tar Heel squad can beat absolutely anyone. They have the talent to compete with anyone. This was evident in the First Round, but they will experience some adversity against Baylor. How will North Carolina respond when they get knocked down for the first time?
I think Baylor’s consistency will be enough to get the win, but that’s certainly not the best bet. Our college basketball pick for this game will be taking the over.
Our college basketball betting Baylor vs North Carolina prediction tonight will be the point total going OVER at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Baylor a 80.5% chance to win.