We have three games on the WNBA betting schedule tonight. One of the first games on the schedule features the Dallas Wings taking on the Chicago Sky. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Wings vs Sky prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Wings vs Sky Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Dallas Wings (11-14, 6-6 Away) vs. Chicago Sky (20-6, 10-2 Home)
Date: Friday, July 22, 2022
Time: 8 PM EST
Venue: Wintrust Center — Chicago, IL
Wings vs Sky WNBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: DAL: (+260) | CHI: (-310)
Point Spread: DAL: +7.5 (-110) | CHI: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 164 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: DAL: (36%) | CHI: (64%)
Wings vs Sky Betting Trends
- Dallas is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The OVER is 3-2 in the Wings’ last five games.
- The Wings are 3-2 straight up in their last five games.
- Chicago is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The OVER is 7-5 in the Sky’s last 12 home games.
- The Sky are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
Wings vs Sky Stats
- Dallas is averaging 81.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the WNBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 82.3 PPG this season (No. 6 in the WNBA).
- Chicago is averaging 85.7 PPG this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).
- Chicago is surrendering 79.3 PPG this season (No. 4 in the WNBA).