We have three games on the WNBA betting schedule tonight. The final game on the schedule features the Seattle Storm taking on the Phoenix Mercury. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Storm vs Mercury prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Storm vs Mercury Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Seattle Storm (17-9, 6-5 Away) vs. Phoenix Mercury (11-16, 7-5 Home)
Date: Friday, July 22, 2022
Time: 10 PM EST
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Coverage: NBA TV
Storm vs Mercury WNBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: SEA: (-240) | PHX: (+200)
Point Spread: SEA: -5.5 (-110) | PHX: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 160.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: SEA: (78%) | PHX: (22%)
Storm vs Mercury Betting Trends
- Seattle is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The UNDER is 3-2 in the Storm’s last five games.
- The Storm are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- Phoenix is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The OVER is 7-5 in the Mercury’s last 12 home games.
- The Mercury are 2-3 straight up in their last five games.
Storm vs Mercury Stats
- Seattle is averaging 80.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the WNBA).
- Seattle is surrendering 75.7 PPG this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).
- Phoenix is averaging 82.7 PPG this season (No. 4 in the WNBA).
- Phoenix is surrendering 85.7 PPG this season (No. 11 in the WNBA).