In a First Round NCAA Tournament game, the (2) Villanova Wildcats will face off with the (15) Delaware Blue Hens in the South Region. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, bracketology, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Villanova vs Delaware prediction for the game today.
Villanova vs Delaware | NCAA Tournament Bracketology
2022 NCAA Tournament
No. 2 Villanova Wildcats (26-7) vs. No. 15 Delaware Blue Hens (22-12)
Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
Time: 2:45 PM EST
Venue: PPG Paints Arena — Pittsburgh, PA
Bet $10 to Win $200 at BetMGM
BetMGM is back at it again trying to bankrupt themselves! Of course, we hope they survive, but we’re still going to take their money.
Bet $10 on March Madness and, if a team hits a three-pointer, you automatically win $200! In other words, free $200 for new users! Simply CLICK THIS LINK or the image below, sign up, deposit, and steal money from BetMGM for March Madness!
Villanova vs Delaware College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
MoneyLine: VILL: (-1745) | DEL: (+1045)
Point Spread: VILL: -15.5 (-110) | DEL: +15.5 (-110)
Total: 133.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Best NCAA Tournament Sportsbook Offers & Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Villanova vs Delaware College Basketball Betting Trends
- Villanova is 2-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last four games.
- The OVER is 4-2 in the last six Villanova vs Delaware matchups.
- Villanova is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Delaware is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games against Villanova.
- The UNDER is 8-2 in Delaware’s last 10 games.
- Delaware is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 matchups with Villanova.
Villanova vs Delaware Prediction | March Madness Picks and Bracketology
This is a typical Jay Wright-coached Villanova squad. They play a short rotation, they sport an efficient offense, they limit turnovers and they are elite from the free throw line. Obviously, this is a great recipe for NCAA Tournament success. Their first victim will be Delaware.
The Blue Hens’ center Dylan Painter is still fully working back up to full health, which is a big deal. What makes them dangerous is guard Jameer Nelson Jr. If not for the matchup against Villanova, it’s possible Delaware would be looked at more as a possible Cinderella because of this guard play. Unfortunately, it looks like he will only have 40 minutes to put on a show.
Instead of picking the spread, I actually like the UNDER in this game. Look for Villanova to play methodical basketball and get out of the First Round easily. On the other side, the UNDER has been hitting consistently for the Blue Hens anyways.
Our college basketball betting Villanova vs Delaware prediction tonight will be the point total going UNDER at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Villanova a 96.1% chance to win.