In a Big East college basketball matchup today, the UConn Huskies will be taking on the Georgetown Hoyas at Capital One Arena. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our UConn vs Georgetown prediction for the game today.
UConn vs Georgetown Game Info
No. 21 UConn Huskies (20-7, 11-5 Big East) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (6-21, 0-16 Big East)
Date: Sunday, February 27, 2022
Time: 12 PM EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, D.C.
UConn vs Georgetown College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
All college basketball betting odds for UConn vs Georgetown can be found at BetUS Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CONN: (-665) | GTWN: (+490)
Point Spread: CONN: -11 (-110) | GTWN: +11 (-110)
Total: 145 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
UConn vs Georgetown College Basketball Betting Trends
- UConn is 2-6-1 against the spread in their last nine games.
- The total has hit the OVER 10 of UConn’s last 15 games.
- UConn is 5-0 ATS in their last five games against Georgetown.
- Georgetown is 0-10 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The total has hit the OVER in seven of Georgetown’s last 10 games against UConn.
- Georgetown is 0-9 straight up in their last nine home games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
UConn vs Georgetown Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
For as bad as Georgetown is, they have found a way to be competitive in games lately, which is all you can really ask for. Hell, they lost by only eight points to Villanova. Still, the Hoyas haven’t won a game since December 15th, and it’s getting embarrassing.
UConn is coming off a two-point win against Villanova. The Huskies getting wins. However, they are keeping bad teams in games. For this reason, they are only 2-6-1 against the spread in their last nine games despite actually losing only three of those games. With such a large spread today, will UConn play down to their opponent again?
UConn won the matchup with Georgetown last month, 96-73. The Huskies should beat the breaks off of the Hoyas again, but it’s tough to trust them. I struggle with putting money on terrible teams though, so I will instead put my money on seeing a bunch of points again. Both teams have had the overs hit quite often, as shown by the college basketball betting trends above.
Our college basketball betting UConn vs Georgetown prediction today will be betting the point total going OVER at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives UConn a 90.3% chance to win.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login