In a Round of 32 NCAA Tournament game, the (4) UCLA Bruins will face off with the (5) Saint Mary’s Gaels in the East Region. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, bracketology, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our UCLA vs Saint Mary’s prediction for the game today.
UCLA vs Saint Mary’s | NCAA Tournament Bracketology
2022 NCAA Tournament
No. 4 UCLA Bruins (26-7) vs. No. 5 Saint Mary’s Gaels (26-7)
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2022
Time: 7:10 PM EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Bet $10 to Win $200 at BetMGM
BetMGM is back at it again trying to bankrupt themselves! Of course, we hope they survive, but we’re still going to take their money.
Bet $10 on March Madness and, if a team hits a three-pointer, you automatically win $200! In other words, free $200 for new users! Simply CLICK THIS LINK or the image below, sign up, deposit, and steal money from BetMGM for March Madness!
UCLA vs Saint Mary’s College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: UCLA: (-140) | SMC: (+120)
Point Spread: UCLA: -2.5 (-110) | SMC: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 127 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Best NCAA Tournament Sportsbook Offers & Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
UCLA vs Saint Mary’s College Basketball Betting Trends
- UCLA is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against WCC opponents.
- The OVER is 5-2 in UCLA’s last seven games.
- UCLA is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games.
- Saint Mary’s is 14-3 in its last 17 games.
- The OVER is 10-5 in Saint Mary’s last 15 games.
- Saint Mary’s is now 1-6 ATS in its last seven games played in March.
UCLA vs Saint Mary’s Prediction | March Madness Picks and Bracketology
Entering the NCAA Tournament, the UCLA Bruins were looked at by some as a dangerous team, due to them getting healthy at the right time. We also remember the deep run they went on last year. In the First Round against Akron, all the Bruins did was avoid the upset, but we will see if they can use it as momentum.
Saint Mary’s, on the other hand, dominated Indiana from start to finish, winning by 29 points. Of course, with the tournament being at multiple locations this year, the play-in teams are at a much greater disadvantage than last year, but still, it was an impressive win nonetheless.
After such a dominating performance, I wouldn’t want to bet against the Gaels. Instead, we’ll take the OVER continuing to hit for both teams.
Our college basketball betting UCLA vs Saint Mary’s prediction tonight will be the OVER hitting at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives UCLA a 66.9% chance to win.