In a Big 12 college basketball matchup today, the Texas Tech Red Raiders are taking on the TCU Horned Frogs at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Texas Tech vs TCU prediction for the game today.
Texas Tech vs TCU Game Info
No. 9 Texas Tech Red Raiders (22-6, 11-4 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (17-9, 6-8 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Time: 6 PM EST
Venue: Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena — Fort Worth, TX
Texas Tech vs TCU College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: TTU: (-210) | TCU: (+175)
Point Spread: TTU: -5 (-110) | TCU: +5 (-110)
Total: 132 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Texas Tech vs TCU College Basketball Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is 10-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 11 games.
- The UNDER is 4-2 in Texas Tech’s last six games.
- Texas Tech is 5-1 ATS in their last six games against TCU.
- TCU is 13-5-1 ATS in their last 19 games.
- The OVER is 8-2 in TCU’s last 10 games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Texas Tech vs TCU Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
The last time these teams met, Texas Tech used a 45-point second half to top TCU 82-69 at home. For a long time, it looked as if the Red Raiders were in big trouble. Texas Tech shot 55% from deep, over 53% from the field, forced 20 turnovers, and still needed a second-half rally to win at home.
Past games are usually a fantastic indicator of what is likely to happen in the next meeting. With that in mind, a change in venue and a likely large regression by the Texas Tech offense will make this game very interesting. Texas Tech is still predicted to win, and for good reason, as they are the better team. For them to win by five or more, however, they’d have to all but replicate one of their best offensive performances of the year. I don’t see that happening so take TCU to cover the spread.
Our college basketball betting Texas Tech vs TCU prediction tonight will be TCU COVERS at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Texas Tech a 72.0% chance to win.