In a Big 12 college basketball matchup today, the Kansas Jayhawks are taking on the Baylor Bears at the Ferrell Center. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Kansas vs Baylor prediction for the game today.
Kansas vs Baylor Game Info
No. 5 Kansas Jayhawks (23-4, 12-2 Big 12) vs. No. 10 Baylor Bears (23-5, 11-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Time: 8 PM EST
Venue: Ferrell Center — Waco, TX
Kansas vs Baylor College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: KU: (+130) | BAY: (-150)
Point Spread: KU: +3 (-105) | BAY: -3 (-115)
Total: 149 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Kansas vs Baylor College Basketball Betting Trends
- Kansas is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The OVER is 3-2 in Kansas’ last five games.
- Kansas is 4-1 ATS in their last five games against Baylor.
- Baylor is 2-6 ATS in their last eight games.
- The UNDER is 4-2 in Baylor’s last six games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Kansas vs Baylor Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
The last time these teams met, there was little doubt that Kansas was the better team. The Jayhawks embarrassed Baylor by a score of 83-59. Even more impressive was the fact that Kansas won by such a wide margin even though they shot just 25% from deep. While the game was also Baylor’s worst of the season, losing Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua won’t make extracting revenge any easier.
It would be foolish to think Kansas is so much better than Baylor that they can replicate their past performance. With that being said, it does make sense that Kansas should be able to cover a spread in a game they likely win or lose at the last second. Pick Kansas to cover the spread.
Our college basketball betting Kansas vs Baylor prediction tonight will be Kansas COVERS at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Baylor a 69.1% chance to win.