We have three games on the WNBA betting schedule tonight. One of the first games on the schedule features the Connecticut Sun taking on the Minnesota Lynx. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Sun vs Lynx prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Sun vs Lynx Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Connecticut Sun (17-9, 8-5 Away) vs. Minnesota Lynx (10-17, 6-8 Home)
Date: Friday, July 22, 2022
Time: 8 PM EST
Venue: Target Center — Minneapolis, MN
Coverage: NBA TV
Sun vs Lynx WNBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: CONN: (+120) | MIN: (-140)
Point Spread: CONN: +2.5 (-110) | MIN: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 161 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: CONN: (65%) | MIN: (35%)
Sun vs Lynx Betting Trends
- Connecticut is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The UNDER is 3-2 in the Sun’s last five games.
- The Sun are 3-2 straight up in their last five games.
- Minnesota is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- The UNDER is 8-6 in the Lynx’s last 14 home games.
- The Lynx are 3-2 straight up in their last five games.
Sun vs Lynx Stats
- Connecticut is averaging 84.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the WNBA).
- Connecticut is surrendering 77.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the WNBA).
- Minnesota is averaging 82.7 PPG this season (No. 5 in the WNBA).
- Minnesota is surrendering 83.6 PPG this season (No. 7 in the WNBA).