In a First Round NCAA Tournament game, the (8) Seton Hall Pirates will face off with the (9) TCU Horned Frogs in the South Region. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, bracketology, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Seton Hall vs TCU prediction for the game today.
Seton Hall vs TCU | NCAA Tournament Bracketology
2022 NCAA Tournament
No. 8 Seton Hall Pirates (21-10) vs. No. 9 TCU Horned Frogs (20-12)
Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
Time: 9:57 PM EST
Venue: Viejas Arena — San Diego, CA
Bet $10 to Win $200 at BetMGM
BetMGM is back at it again trying to bankrupt themselves! Of course, we hope they survive, but we’re still going to take their money.
Bet $10 on March Madness and, if a team hits a three-pointer, you automatically win $200! In other words, free $200 for new users! Simply CLICK THIS LINK or the image below, sign up, deposit, and steal money from BetMGM for March Madness!
Seton Hall vs TCU College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Point Spread: HALL: -1 (-110) | TCU: +1 (-110)
Total: 130 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Best NCAA Tournament Sportsbook Offers & Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Seton Hall vs TCU College Basketball Betting Trends
- Seton Hall is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The UNDER is 7-1 in Seton Hall’s last eight games.
- Seton Hall is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- TCU is 6-2-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- The UNDER is 5-0 in TCU’s last five games.
- TCU is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games against Big East opponents.
Seton Hall vs TCU Prediction | March Madness Picks and Bracketology
This is one of the harder First Round matchups to predict, and the betting odds reflect this. The defense and grittiness of these two teams will be on display, making this a low-scoring game.
Neither Seton Hall nor TCU has the shooting or offense that scares anyone, which is what makes this matchup so interesting. The game should come down to the final possessions. Which team will hit the shot or make the game-winning free throws? I’d side with Seton Hall in this regard, but would much rather stick with the trends and bet the UNDER as our best bet.
Our college basketball betting Seton Hall vs TCU prediction tonight will be the point total going UNDER at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives TCU a 50.3% chance to win.