Yesterday’s matchup between the Texas Rangers and Cleveland Guardians was postponed, so we have a doubleheader today. This betting preview is for the first game in Cleveland. With two games on the schedule today, both teams could make a statement to cause movement in the MLB power rankings. Of course, with it being a doubleheader, there is an added layer of difficulty when making a Rangers vs Guardians prediction.
Let’s take a closer look at this baseball matchup today, giving our Rangers vs Guardians prediction and looking at the MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers.
But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetUS Sportsbook.
BetUS Sportsbook Promo: Bet $10, Get Up to $3,125 Free!
We have a special BetUS Sportsbook promo offer today for new users. BetUS is giving new users a 125% deposit match up to $3,125 in free bets! The bets are split up to $2,500 for sports and another $625 for the casino.
Simply deposit at least $100, place your first bet and away you go! Use this link to get started today and claim your free money.
If you dabble in cryptocurrency, new users can also take advantage of the 100% crypto deposit BetUS Sportsbook promo! This can be redeemed for up to $2,500 AND can be combined with the offer above, helping you build your bankroll quickly!
Rangers vs Guardians Prediction and MLB Betting Picks
MLB Regular Season Game
Texas Rangers (25-28, 12-12 Away) vs. Cleveland Guardians (24-25, 11-8 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Start Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field — Cleveland, OH
Rangers vs Guardians Starting Pitchers
Rangers: Jon Gray (1-2 Record, 4.83 ERA)
Guardians: Cal Quantrill (2-3 Record, 3.52 ERA)
Rangers vs Guardians MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: TEX: (+104) | CLE: (-114)
Run Line: TEX: +1.5 (-205) | CLE: -1.5 (+175)
Total: 8.5 — Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: TEX: (31%) | CLE: (69%)
MLB Betting Trends for Rangers vs Guardians
- The Rangers are 4-1 straight up in their last five road games.
- The UNDER is 5-1 in Texas’ last six games.
- The Rangers are 1-4 straight up in their last five games against Cleveland.
- The OVER is 4-2 in the last six Rangers vs Guardians games.
- The Guardians are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
- The UNDER is 5-1 in Cleveland’s last six home games.
Rangers vs Guardians Stats
- Texas is averaging 4.26 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 18 in the MLB).
- Texas is surrendering 4.09 RPG this season (No. 14 in the MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.59 RPG this season (No. 9 in the MLB).
- Cleveland is surrendering 4.06 RPG this season (No. 12 in the MLB).
Rangers vs Guardians Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Rangers vs Guardians prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Cleveland Guardians have a 64.8% chance to win today.