The Los Angeles Rams and Seattle Seahawks have met twice this season, splitting the season series. They meet for a third time in NFL Wild Card Weekend. Here’s the NFL Betting preview for the Rams vs Seahawks playoffs matchup, featuring odds, spread and NFL betting trends for the Wild Card Weekend matchup.
Rams vs Seahawks Playoffs Preview | NFL Betting Preview
Rams vs Seahawks Playoffs Game Info
Los Angeles Rams (10-6, 4-4 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (12-4, 7-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 4:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Lumen Field — Seattle, WA
Rams vs Seahawks NFL Betting Odds
All NFL betting lines and odds are available on Bovada Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (+180) | SEA: (-220)
Spread: LAR: +4.5 (-110) | SEA: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 43 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAR: (32%) | SEA: (68%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAR: (+4000) | SEA: (+1100)
Rams vs Seahawks NFL Betting Trends
- The Rams are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games against the Seahawks.
- The Seahawks are 13-3 straight up in their last 16 home games against the Rams.
- The under has hit in 12 of the last 18 matchups between the Rams and Seahawks.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of the Rams’ last 13 games.
- The under has hit in four of the Rams’ last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Seahawks’ last eight games.
Rams vs Seahawks Stats
- The Rams are averaging 23.2 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 18.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Seattle is averaging 28.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 23.2 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).