The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will travel to the nation’s capital to face the Washington Football Team during NFL Wild Card Weekend. Here’s the NFL Betting preview for the Buccaneers vs Washington playoffs matchup, featuring odds, spread and NFL betting trends for the Wild Card Weekend matchup.
Buccaneers vs Washington Playoffs Preview | NFL Betting Preview
Buccaneers vs Washington Playoffs Game Info
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5, 6-2 Away) vs. Washington Football Team (7-9, 3-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: FedExField — Landover, MD
Buccaneers vs Washington NFL Betting Odds
All NFL betting lines and odds are available on Bovada Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-450) | WAS: (+325)
Spread: TB: -8 (-115) | WAS: +8 (-105)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: (82%) | WAS: (18%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+1000) | WAS: (+8500)
Buccaneers vs Washington NFL Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the Buccaneers’ last five road games against Washington.
- The Buccaneers are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The Buccaneers are 5-0 straight up in their last five road games.
- Washington is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of the last five games for Washington.
- The under has hit in five of Washington’s last six home games.
Buccaneers vs Washington Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 30.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.2 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Washington is averaging 20.9 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 25 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 20.6 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).