The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will travel to the nation’s capital to face the Washington Football Team during NFL Wild Card Weekend. This article contains the NFL betting preview for the NFL Playoffs matchup, including odds, spread, betting trends, start time and Buccaneers vs Washington prediction.
Buccaneers vs Washington Prediction and Betting Overview
Buccaneers vs Washington NFL Playoffs Game Info
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5, 6-2 Away) vs. Washington Football Team (7-9, 3-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: FedExField — Landover, MD
Buccaneers vs Washington NFL Betting Odds
All NFL betting lines and odds are available on Bovada Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-420) | WAS: (+310)
Spread: TB: -8.5 (-105) | WAS: +8.5 (-115)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: (20%) | WAS: (80%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+1000) | WAS: (+8500)
Buccaneers vs Washington NFL Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the Buccaneers’ last five road games against Washington.
- The Buccaneers are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The Buccaneers are 5-0 straight up in their last five road games.
- Washington is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of the last five games for Washington.
- The under has hit in five of Washington’s last six home games.
Buccaneers vs Washington Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 30.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.2 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Washington is averaging 20.9 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 25 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 20.6 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
Buccaneers vs Washington Prediction
This Buccaneers vs Washington prediction is according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).