In a Big Ten college basketball matchup today, the Purdue Boilermakers are taking on the Wisconsin Badgers at the Kohl Center. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Purdue vs Wisconsin prediction for the game today.
Purdue vs Wisconsin Game Info
No. 8 Purdue Boilermakers (24-5, 13-5 Big Ten) vs. No. 10 Wisconsin Badgers (23-5, 14-4 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Time: 9 PM EST
Venue: Kohl Center — Madison, WI
Purdue vs Wisconsin College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: PUR: (-150) | WISC: (+130)
Point Spread: PUR: -3 (-110) | WISC: +3 (-110)
Total: 144.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Purdue vs Wisconsin College Basketball Betting Trends
- Purdue is 0-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The UNDER is 4-1 in Purdue’s last five games.
- Purdue is 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 games against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 4-2 ATS in their last six games.
- The OVER is 12-6 in Wisconsin’s last 18 games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Purdue vs Wisconsin Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
Shockwaves were sent through the college basketball landscape when the Badgers went on the road and beat Purdue earlier this season. Guard Johnny Davis had arguably the best performance in college basketball this year, with 37 points, 14 rebounds, two blocks, and two steals.
The Badgers are one of the worst three-point shooting teams in the country and shot just 25% from deep in their last meeting with Purdue. With obvious regression from Davis on the horizon, Purdue should be able to not only win this game, but cover the spread as well.
Our college basketball betting Purdue vs Wisconsin prediction tonight will be Purdue COVERS at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Purdue a 62.7% chance to win.