Princeton vs Brown Basketball Game Info
Princeton Tigers (12-11, 7-3 Ivy) vs. Brown Bears (13-10, 6-4 Ivy) Date: Friday, Feb. 28, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Pizzitola Sports Center – Providence, RI
Coverage: ESPN+ (Click to Watch Here)
Princeton vs Brown Stream
Watch Princeton vs Brown on a stream through ESPN+. Not only does ESPN+ have the college basketball game, you can get access to many other streams and exclusive content, including betting insights from numerous sources!
Princeton vs Brown Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on MyBookie Sportsbook. Moneyline: PRIN: (-105) | BRWN: (-115)
Spread: PRIN: +1 (-110) | BRWN: -1 (-110)
Total: 139 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PRIN: (N/A) | BRWN: (N/A)
Princeton vs Brown Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Princeton vs Brown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Princeton defeated Brown, 73-54, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
– Brown is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Princeton.
– Princeton is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Brown.
– Princeton is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Brown’s last five games.
– Princeton defeated Dartmouth, 65-62, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
– Brown lost to Cornell, 63-45, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.