In a Big Ten college basketball matchup today, the Northwestern Wildcats are taking on the Iowa Hawkeyes at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Northwestern vs Iowa prediction for the game today.
Northwestern vs Iowa Game Info
Northwestern Wildcats (13-14, 6-12 Big Ten) vs. No. 25 Iowa Hawkeyes (20-8, 10-7 Big Ten)
Date: Monday, February 28, 2022
Time: 8 PM EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena — Iowa City, IA
Northwestern vs Iowa College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
All college basketball betting odds for Northwestern vs Iowa can be found at BetUS Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NU: (+455) | IOWA: (-580)
Point Spread: NU: +10.5 (-110) | IOWA: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 151 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Northwestern vs Iowa College Basketball Betting Trends
- Northwestern is 6-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 10 games.
- The UNDER is 5-1 in Northwestern’s last six games.
- Northwestern is 1-5 ATS in their last six games against Iowa.
- Iowa is 4-2 ATS in their last six games.
- The OVER is 11-5 in Iowa’s last 16 games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Northwestern vs Iowa Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
Over the past five games, Northwestern has played a lot of teams close. Three of their last four losses have come by single digits. Two of those were against solid ranked Illinois and Purdue teams. Northwestern has always been a pesky team that is tough to put away which makes betting on either side of the spread dicey.
The Wildcats don’t have much of a defense as they give up just over 68 points per game. While that would lead to the belief that this matchup would be high scoring, I would bet on the under to cash. Northwestern has struggled to score as of late against solid competition and Iowa is as solid as any in the Big Ten recently.
Our college basketball betting Northwestern vs Iowa prediction tonight will be Under HITS at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Iowa an 88.3% chance to win.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login