In a Big 12 college basketball matchup today, the Kansas State Wildcats are taking on the Texas Tech Red Raiders at the United Supermarkets Arena. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Kansas State vs Texas Tech prediction for the game today.
Kansas State vs Texas Tech Game Info
Kansas State Wildcats (14-14, 6-10 Big 12) vs. No. 9 Texas Tech Red Raiders (22-7, 11-5 Big 12)
Date: Monday, February 28, 2022
Time: 9 PM EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena — Lubbock, TX
Kansas State vs Texas Tech College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: KSU: (+650) | TTU: (-900)
Point Spread: KSU: +12.5 (-105) | TTU: -12.5 (-115)
Total: 133.5 — Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Kansas State vs Texas Tech College Basketball Betting Trends
- Kansas State is 5-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last eight games.
- The OVER is 5-0 in Kansas State’s last five games.
- Kansas State is 6-1 ATS in their last seven games against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech is 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in Texas Tech’s last five games against Kansas State.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Kansas State vs Texas Tech Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
The last time these teams met, Kansas State shocked Texas Tech 62-51 on their home floor. The Red Raiders held an early lead in the first half but flamed out in the second. On Saturday, the same thing happened for Texas Tech but against TCU. Up 46-35 with just over 16 minutes to play, TCU closed the game on a 34-20 run to claim an upset win at home.
Texas Tech is coming off of a tough loss to TCU and didn’t fare well in their last matchup with Kansas State. While Kansas State hasn’t been fantastic either as of late, two of their last three losses were by one possession. This large of a spread doesn’t make sense in a game that should come down to the wire.
Our college basketball betting Kansas State vs Texas Tech prediction tonight will be Kansas State COVERS at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Texas Tech a 90.7% chance to win.