In a Big 12 college basketball matchup today, the Baylor Bears are taking on the Texas Longhorns at the Frank Erwin Center. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Baylor vs Texas prediction for the game today.
Baylor vs Texas Game Info
No. 10 Baylor Bears (24-5, 12-4 Big 12) vs. No. 20 Texas Longhorns (21-8, 10-6 Big 12)
Date: Monday, February 28, 2022
Time: 9 PM EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center — Austin, TX
Baylor vs Texas College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Point Spread: BAY: -1.5 (-110) | TEX: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 135 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Baylor vs Texas College Basketball Betting Trends
- Baylor is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in their last nine games.
- The OVER is 3-2 in Baylor’s last five games.
- Baylor is 4-1 ATS in their last five games against Texas.
- The OVER is 5-2 in Texas’ last seven games against Baylor.
- The OVER is 5-1 in Texas’ last six games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Baylor vs Texas Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
Texas has struggled with inconsistency all season. The Longhorns constantly play down to their opponents and when faced with an elite opponent, usually fall apart early. That was the case in their last meeting with Baylor with the Bears winning 80-63 just over two weeks ago. Texas couldn’t break Baylor’s tough defense while Baylor had their way on offense.
Simply put, Baylor is better on paper, more battle tested, and arguably better coached than Texas. Even though this matchup takes place in Austin, Baylor fans travel well. In a game with a spread that is more of a “pick ’em” than anything, I’m taking the team that I know shows up virtually every night. Bet on Baylor to cover the spread.
Our college basketball betting Baylor vs Texas prediction tonight will be Baylor COVERS at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Baylor a 51.7% chance to win.